All 6 art Reviews

Krampus In The Closet Krampus In The Closet

Beside the artwork being very well done (I like the simplicity), I give this five stars because of how well it flows. My eyes instantly fell upon the appropriate dialog everytime they moved across the artwork and the punchline is executed spot on. I find this is often missed even in today's more popular comics. This is one of the more complex portions of comic writing and yet the most under-appreciated. For this you get five stars from me.

InsanityinaBox responds:

Thanks!

Oogie! Oogie!

Nicely done! He is by far my favorite character in the movie. Just saying, if you put this on a t-shirt, I would buy it.

The Grinch The Grinch

This is very well done. Unfortunately, it seems you're unscouted. I can't scout you until you have at least four pieces of work up. Otherwise I would. Just make sure your work is tagged as cotmxmas14 and Jazza will be able to find you. Good luck on the contest.

Foliplopi responds:

I really appreciate it and i have more pieces now.

Underneath the Mistletoe Underneath the Mistletoe

I love this it makes me reminisce of those old Rockwell paintings.

Toshi13go responds:

Oh thank you so much! TvT Gah!! To think it made you think about Rockwell, what a huge complement! Im so undeserving OTZ Thank you!

Gordonetta Freeman Gordonetta Freeman

Nicely done. I must admit, I'm not familiar with half-life itself but as a drawing it's done quite well.

dannywithnoodles responds:

Thank you I appreciate it.

the Hero of Time the Hero of Time

I definitely see the Fabio in him.